DEPARTED..

When i die, i want my will to be strictly observed. I know my will will be long gone with me in to my grave below. But all in all am leaving behind a will that will be for you not to ever mourn my death. I would wish to see everyone happy. 
When i die, i would wish my body not to be buried but rather be given to the hospital so that my useful body parts can be given to those people with special disabilities.
I would wish my eyes be given to     someone who has never seen light before, so that they can see the beauty of this world and how creative and thoughtful God was when creating this beauty.
I want my legs to be given to someone without so they can tour the world and give meaning to their life.
I want my arms be given to that desperate person longing to give a hug to his or her mother,father and girlfriend but cannot due to lack of arms.I want my helpful internal parts that can be of help be given to those nearing their death so that they can live to praise God forever.
After all the beautiful and helpful parts have been removed, i would wish the other parts be cremated and my ashes be thrown to the air so that i can mingle with nature and that my spirit will watch over  you my friends.
My final wish is that you who is reading this will be my judge and should amend this will till it has been followed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

My mysterious smile.

Tell 'em.