My mysterious smile.

Do you know me really?
I doubt if you do,
You saw my smile and got attracted by it,
But my question is, 
Do you know what is deep within that smile?
Deep beneath my smile are dark secrets and painful thoughts,
Inside my smile is bare loneliness and a gap left by my parents when i was 7,
My smile is my mask to hide the other side of me, the real me,
The dark side of me is just like the dusk,
It is not known to many.
Deep within my smile are feelings that my heart cannot hold,
Painful feelings not meant for the heart to hold and not meant for the mind to conceive.
Behind that smile are gallons of tears ready to be shed anytime,
Behind that smile is a weakness of fury and rage ready to bounce out like an angry tiger,
That smile carries alot that can't be disposed off easily.
Behind that smile still is a genuine smile,
Behind that smile there are people that it holds and cherish dearly,
People called friends and family,
But mostly friends and am glad you are my friend.
This smile is one of the many amazing gifts that i have.
A smile meant for friendship and love,
This smile is like a woman, it can multitask.
Do you know me now? 
No still because you haven't taken time to understand my smile.     
Now what, just take your time to know me and you will see everything deep within me.
Cheers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

Tell 'em.