MR MAGNIFICENT

Guess what!! I am awesome
Yes, sometimes i know how awful and notorious i can be
                          But
My heart tells me different,
I can hear that small voice in me saying, "Dude, you are fucking awesome"
Yeah, that is what i deal with inside...
I deal with awesome certitude within me.    
It is not about having money like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet so that i can know about it.
I know by the fact that i have awesome friends around me.
Yeah awesome friends,
My choice to be awesome was by a fact that the voice within me is awesome.
I have been labeled awful, notorious, ugly, dirty but my instincts tells me how awesome and quixotic i am.
I have been looked down upon for just saying am awesome.
If you can't beat them ignore them and they will self-destruct.
I ignored them and chose to be me;AWESOME
            Am positive about it.
I was born awesome but naked.
My thoughts were naked to the fact i needed to learn to control what i say.
I needed to control them in an awesome way.
I was arrested and taken to court for being awesome.
I pleaded guilty cause am AWESOME.
Your honor, am charged with possession of awesomeness.
I plead guilty as charged your honor..
If being awesome is a crime then let me be a prisoner.
A prisoner of my own case.
I won't regret pleading guilty
I won't cry about it
I won't make another case concerning my guilt.
                         Cause;
I am UNIQUE i am HANDSOME i am KIND i am a LEGEND i am ME i am AWESOME so are YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

Tell 'em.

My mysterious smile.