WHY?

I gave you all i thought meant everything to me but you threw it away.
I promised to stick by your side for 365 days for eternity but you ran away with my best friend.
I trusted you with my heart but you stabbed my back with lies.
I gave you my passwords to every accouunts in my heart but you changed them and blocked me out.
I worked day and night to build for you a glass house but now you are throwing stones at it.
I chose you over my own self but now i am the one paying the price of being betrayed.

Why is that i loved you yet you never did love me?
Why should our heart fall for those who don't love, care and trust us?
Why should we face this pain searching for our soul mates?
Why is it that everything be it sweet or bitter should come with a price?
Why, why, why should we pay for practically everything?

Why??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.