My wealth

Last night i dreamt a dream screaming and beaming up on my only wealth i had, my gum.
Last night in my dream i saw myself in a big glorious mansionette sitting in the balcony watching the falcon rise.
Last night in my dream i saw the streets of Nairobi with no street children and beggars, the city was clean and everyone kean on their businesses.
Last night in my dream i saw politicians busy doing and keeping their promises without yapping in the streets.
Last night in my dream i saw a peaceful kenya, with no corruption, tribalsim and ethnicism.
The only values i saw was nationalism, patriotism, idealism and matriotism.
Last night in my dream i saw a dream that meant the world to me.
Last night in my dream i saw myself waking up with my only wealth, my gum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.