My Lubish Medication

Today in wareham i had to wear my armour of untouched vibes,
For long my eyes have been searching and struggling but today they saw miss charming,
My weary eyes saw the dazzling face in a 3-D phase,
Today was my date of luck and i was full of smiles.
I saw her approaching and i stood there just staring with my smile,
She came smiled at me and passed me
What is wrong with me? Why am i smiling back and not talking to my crush?
Why is my body becoming weak and yet i am not sick?
Miss charming, the love i have for you weakens every part of me when i see your photo and when i see you.
My bravery seems to diminish and disappear when i see your cute lips,Tell me the medication of this sickness miss,
My dear, why can't you approach me and remove for me the fear that eats me when i try to approach you?  
I am to rummel and yet you know that my feelings for you are genuine?
My heart is hurting and aching and you are my only medication.
The only medicine that can heal me with just a touch of your lips in mine.
You are the only cure to my uncontagious condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.