My constricted solicitude.

Why should life be arcane to us?
Why is it that one should be punished for wrongs one never did?
Life for me is unfair and mystical.
Like a fairy tale i have to believe that tomorrow holds hope for me.
To nature i must obey every laws that hold me to the ground.
To all the laws i must submit my desires and whatever my heart yearns for.
My lusts and longings are at the mercy of the dark nature of this dark wild world.
In my heart i yearn to give out love but my deeds are dark and an abomination.
My heart lusts for me to see my family get  together but all i see is division and hatred.
My heart longs for a long hug from my fiancée but all i get is fierce looks and hate.                                 
My heart hanker to see my friends prosper but all i see in my heart is darkness that can't be explained.
Apart from all that still, my heart languish for laughter that can't be explained either.
My heart has been hurt but still long for a better world.
I desire for all of us to see our desired destiny at the end of it all.
Our desires, decisions and determinations will take us to our awaiting destiny.
May good karma lead you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.