L.O.L ( laugh out loud)

I thought having it all is actually the way of life and its nature.
But through the rummel and trubel of this life, i have learnt that it is rather better to have it small and laugh it all.      
My struggles may seem overwhelming and tiring,
My laughter may seem weary and outdated,
My vision may be distant away and blur,
My thoughts may be unthought of,
                             But
When my struggles are over, i will laugh out loud.
When my laughter is energized and activated, i will laugh it all out.
When my visions and dreams are pertinent, i will fissure my ribs with laughter.
When my thoughts are contagious and highly motivated, i will let it infect anyone who comes across them.
                         Because
At the end i will laugh out louder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.