It is in the streets

Life in the streets is tough, harsh and desperate.
It is in the street where i learnt that the society is a man eat man society.
The street taught me to be a scavenger, only to fight for my own wellbeing.
Being in the streets created ruthless human being in me.
The question is what can i do to remove the ruthless part in me?
I aint gonna do away with my street life because that is my home. They say east or west home is the best. And i got no chest and balls to remove that from my mind.
It is in the streets where i knew to have my weird cool friends be loyal and love them as they were.
It is in the streets where all my strength of not giving up was established.
It is in the streets where i began to understand that love exists.
It is in the where i learnt that angels do move through men.
It is in the streets where all made sense to me that we aint gonna be equal here on earth.
It is in the streets where i learnt that everyone has their own purposes and destiny can never be outshined.
It is all in the streets.www.mastermindkind.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.