Last kiss

Is this how it should end?
All the good times and the laughter we shared together, is it gonna wither like this?
Tell me is this how we were meant to say goodbye?
Are you willing to ignore the force haunting my heart just because of you?
Is your heart contented with the ruthless decision you are gonna make?
Atleast before you go say goodbye in a way my heart will appreciate.
Tell me how i will face tomorrow without your charming smile.
Come to my face and give me another reason to live and trust in love again.
Tell me how to trust and fall in love again without thinking of you.
Compel me to forget if you ever existed in my mind.
Take away that special piece of my heart so that an empty space will remain.
Give me hope that i will find someone like you.
As you go know that i loved you dearly and that you will remain in my soul forever.
Give me that last kiss as you say goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Untold story

LEGEND

Tell 'em.